Best Urinary Tract Infection Treatment in Secunderabad
Urolife Hyderabad is the Best Urinary Tract Infection Clinic in Hyderabad & it is the most comprehensive care for all types of urological disorder. Our Urology Center is a way to the path with the best facilities in the world and guarantees the latest technology and care.
We have treated patients with a wide range of urological issues including various urology conditions such as pediatric urology, kidney stones, female urology, urological cancer, and more.
What is a Urinary Tract Infection?
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is a common infection, especially in women. It is the infection developed in the urinary tract caused by Bacteria or microbes. It occurs when Bacteria settled in the urinary tract and develop an infection. UTI can occur in any part of the urinary tract, including your kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters.
Types of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs):
- Urethritis: It is an inflammation of the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine out of the body.
- Cystitis: It is inflammation of the bladder, usually caused by a bladder infection. It's a common type of urinary tract infection.
- Pyelonephritis (kidney infection): It is a type of urinary tract infection. This infection starts in the urethra or bladder and then travels to the kidneys.
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI):
- The leading cause of Urinary Tract Infection is Bactria entering the urethra and travels to the urinary tract.
- Sexual intercourse may move bacteria into the urinary tract
- Have Diabetes can affect the structure and function of the urinary tract, which leads to urinary tract infection.
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection
The symptoms of Urinary Infection may differ; it depends on where the infection is located.
Symptoms of UTI in the bladder include:
- Painful urination
- Make frequent bathroom trips. But usually passing only small amounts of urine.
- Pain in the lower belly
- The urine looks red and smells bad.
Symptoms of UTI in the kidneys include:
- Pain in the flank.
- Fever and chills.
- Nausea and vomiting.
If you have any of these symptoms contact us or Book an Online Consultation for the highly expertise Best Urinary Tract Infection Specialist in Secunderabad, Hyderabad.
- A woman has a shorter urethra compare to men. Shorter the distance to travel faster to the bladder.
- People with urinary catheters- persons cannot empty their bladder.
- People with Diabetes: who have Diabetes have slit changes in their immune systems; this makes persons more vulnerable to infection.
- men with prostate problems – such as an enlarged prostate gland that can cause the bladder to only partially empty
Prevention of UTI
We should believe that Prevention is better than cure. So we need to take some steps to reduce the risk of urinary infection.
- Drink plenty of water; this will keep you hydrated and tend to urinate more frequently, this will flush out if bacteria present.
- Wipe from front to back after urinating
- Avoid using a diaphragm or spermicide for birth control.
- Keep the genital area clean.
- Wear cotton underwear and loose-fitting clothing to keep the area around the urethra dry.
Why choose Urolife urology and Andrology Clinic?
- We have the Best Doctor for Urinary Tract Infections in Hyderabad with 11+ years of experience.
- We ensure all safety measures to keep our clinic Covid Free Zone.
- 24/7 Online Support
- Affordable Services
- Diagnosis of your disease
- Our doctors were available on online consultation. And one call away to help you.
- Excellent post-operative care with the customized chart.